1. What is Nandoo? Also, is it Free?
- We are Nandoo - your less pakav, work bandhoo
- We charge you exactly Zero Rupees - so yeah, it's 100% free and always will be
2. What the $%#@ does that mean?
- Simple – we help you become a better you by enhancing your Mind, Body & Soul Wellness
3. I still don't understand, you better give me the deets or am bouncing! This sounds too good to be true. Why was Nandoo created?
- Arrey yaar, you know how you feel left out in work convos or have this like passive dushmani with that one coworker and want to beat all of them to go ahead the career ladder?
- Well we help you with that by supporting the creation of a better you.
- Our busy jobs literally give us NO TIME to care of ourselves. There is always some financial model that our overlords need conveniently at 3 AM!
- So, we at Nandoo, decided to change things up by bringing bite-size Wellness amazing-ness - WALK, BREATHE & READ, all under 10 mins to cater around your busy schedules #YouAreWelcome!
- If we make even 0.000001% of us stress-free (...literally 10 people but that's another story!) our mission would be accomplished!
4. But HOW? Here’s how:
- Mind Wellness: A complex global topic broken down in a very interesting & simple manner. So you can then start chiming in at work conversations and start looking super duper smart (not that you are not!)
- Soul Wellness: Manage your stress (and that inner monster) by controlling your breathing & meditating
- Body Wellness: Why not look good as you beat over your competition – we got you covered there too with our everyday 10 minute walking/running challenge – whatever you like but make sure you stay consistent!
5. Why is the time-slot only 10 minutes per day?
- Downside of having amazing jobs is that we are always extremely busy. Finding time can be challenging and so we decided to start small with encouraging our members to walk 10 minutes per day.... because c'mon who doesn't have 10 minutes to spare?
6. Do I walk outdoors or indoors?
- Honestly, depends on you but we recommend outdoors since that's a good excuse to get the f#$% out of work.
- OUTDOORS: Cannot tolerate your colleague's B.O. anymore? Head out for a 10 minute Nandoo walk to clear your nostrils!
- INDOORS: Cannot deal with the flood like rains? Just walk in circles around your desk while you wait for your life boat!
7. What if I want to walk more/less than 10 minutes per day?
- MORE: LOVE the enthusiasm! And lucky for you, we give our bonus times to our most active members via push notifications. So keep an eye out because you are def. on our radar!
- LESS: BOO you! There is always a 'I give up' button to accept defeat of not even being able to complete a 10 minute walk.... is the judgement too obvious?!
8. What if my steps are not getting counted?
- If you see that the app is not counting your steps, try to reboot/restart your device & check again to see if the steps are coming in or not
- If the problem still persists then please contact us at [email protected]
9. Arre bhai, but how do you make money?!
- Excellent question...and something our parents also want to know!
- We currently don't since we are a very tiny but a quickly growing startup. So right now our savings is what we are using.
- But, GOOD NEWS is that we have started getting offers for strategic partnerships with Corporates who are interested in further promoting their brand awareness since they LOVE our concept!
- One thing that we can assure you: we will NEVER sell your data like many other apps out there. We take our Nandoo-ers privacy very seriously and want to respect that!
10. None of your FAQs have answered my question. How can I reach you?
- Sorry about that! Why don't you send us an email at [email protected]